Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Princess and Knight Party

My Lil Princess had her 4th Birthday Party this past weekend. She wanted a Princess and Knight party. We played a ton of games, ate a lot of food and desserts and just had a good time celebrating a little girl that seems to make everyone around her laugh! 1/2 tomboy 1/2 princess! We didn't know what to do when she went all girly on us... She really played into the roll. She asked the King-her daddy- to marry her! I had to play sing the wedding song and marry them. This happened before the party! Of course, we melted and will remember the moment forever!
All the Princesses received Wands, crowns, and Jewelry. The knights received their sword and shield after they got passed the dragon to save the princesses!~


The castle we made with refrigerator boxes!


Our yummy desserts we made!!



Ice cream pops-





The Goodies











Birthday girl getting ready to kiss the frog!









The boys played pin the fire on the dragon!! I didn't think they would want to put lipstick on and kiss a frog!!;)








Angelyna won!








Their waiting for the knights to save them!!









Ohhh and they sure did take the Dragon down!! (thanks to the best daddy I know for always pitching in)













I told the kids a story about a Princess named Princess Jadyn and she was loved by everyone! Everyone except the dragon of the far far way land. He didn't like the attention the Princess was getting so he cast a spell on her to take a way the Princess' smile and to break the spell they had to slay the dragon(the pinata) and find the dragon's magic eggs(the guys hid eggs in the back yard while the kids "slayed" the dragon.) I got this idea from another mom! They had a blast with this!











Playing Jasmine's magic carpet ride....














The bouncy castle! The kids had a lot of fun playing in it! It was a great party! We had something going on from the minute it started till it finished. I am so thankful for the people who are in my children's lives on a day to day basis! They have a wonderful support system around them and that makes me really happy!!
Happy Birthday to the most amazing little girl Jadyn Rayne aka Sissy Bella! You light up my world!










4 comments:

Erica said...

I love the castle! You are so creative! Please give the birthday girl a huge hug and kiss from us!

from Shay's place said...

Thank you! I will do that!!

Sarah J. said...

How adorable! I hope you don't mind if I feature this cute party idea!

Sarah

Tracey said...

That castle made out of frig boxes is just way too cool...genious! My son would love it!!

:) T