Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Children


















Jayce started Kindergarten this week, and Jadyn went to VPK. I could not be more excited about Jayce's school. We decided to look at charter schools for our kids and we happened to be right down the street from an "A" charter school! They focus on the arts. For instance, on Mondays he has music, Tuesday is for Drama, Thursday is Instruments. I think that is really good for kids! Wednesday and Friday are for P.E. and Art.
The first day they gave every child a stuffed bear, so they wouldn't feel alone. I think that was so genius! If they were scared at least they had a "friend". Anyhoo, Jayce is doing wonderful! The teacher has already said how responsible and sweet he is! I am proud of my little guy!
Jadyn has Jayce's old preschool teacher, so I felt comfortable leaving her. I knew Ms. Deborah would take great care of her! She has come home every day singing the new songs to me and telling me how great school is. I am proud of my little princess!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Well those kiddos are absolutely adorable! So glad you found such wonderful schools for them...I love that they focus on the arts!

:) T

Anonymous said...

Our little Sissy in school time goes so fast She is one beautiful baby girl

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great job in school Jayce you are just a wonderful little man Thanks to your Mom and Dad