We went canoeing with my best friend Mindy of 18 yrs, and her two children Angelyna and Anthony. It was so funny because we loaded the canoe on her van, strapped that sucker down, and laughed about how we should probably put a warning sign up on the window. We must have done a descent job because that baby didn't budge going down the street! It was a lot of fun. We had pizza at the park, then the kids went to the little private beach for a while. After that the kids rode their bikes, while we waited for Brian to get off work. He was dead set on us waiting there for the canoeing part of the day. He honestly thought we would not know how to do it. I guess he thought having all of us PLUS him in the canoe would be a better alternative!! This was a sight to see! I mean the water was leveled to right about the edge of the canoe. My son was sayin' this is not a good idea. Her daughter Angel started freaking out. Mindy and I could not stop laughing. I tried to get the kids thinking about something else, I said, "hey guys look at the fish jumping" Wellll.... Jayce wasn't hearing nothing about no kind of fish jumping!!! He didn't even turn his head, he looked straight on and said, "I don't care what those fish are doing, I don't want this canoe to sink or tip." Jadyn kept leaning over trying to catch some fish. She didn't care about the water splashing in! Ohh, it was funny! We eventually got to land. Brian and the kids played in the water while a manatee was swimming probably 15 ft away from them, no joke! I kept trying to take a picture of it, but I kept missing it. Mindy was able to get one, but who knows when I'll ever get a copy ;) Anyhoo, it was soo much fun! Oh yeah, the kids also fed some cows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment