Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mexico- Fun in the Sun




In April, we went on a cruise to Key West and Cozumel with the Nichols family for a few days. We had a blast! The kids already started saving for the next one! I love the wonder that the kids bring to our lives. I look at them, and wish I could still see things the way they do. The boat looked larger-than-life to them. It was so much fun watching them enjoy themselves. Even Jayce, the safety first kind of boy, was all over the place. He didn't even think about going down that gigantic slide on the ship, he just did it. He even went down the slide that went into the Gulf of Mexico. Now, granted he only did it once, but at least he did it! Sissy Bella loved going to kid's camp everyday. She made me laugh when she went down the slide in the Gulf, she came up from the water and said, "I'm sorry Mommy, I forgot to hold my nose".  We had the most fabulous waiters! They loved cutting up with us. Casa was the head waiter and he took to sissy. He almost cried hugging her goodbye. He has a daughter her age, and only gets to see her every 6-8 months. I can't imagine doing that, but he is trying to better their life in Haiti. He works all day and night with 2 breaks to eat. Just a great guy! It was a great experience for all of us! I want to do it again, soon! For now, I can just look over the 500 pictures that I took (yes, I am that person). Here's a few from our va-k!
Enjoyin' the Sun
Me and Jadyn in Key West
Our babies

Leavin' Miami
Goin' to dinner
Listening to the music on the street

They loved the slide on the ship
She jumped on me and was freeeeezing
They loved the towel animals
her "Lizzy" and "Ally" joined us for dinner every night
My beautiful family
Jayce enjoyin' the Gulf of Mexico
Dalton did too
Sliding into the Gulf of Mexico. Soo Fun
The kids getting ready to go down the slide on the boat
Lil' Cuties
Jadyn
Family <3
Sissy with her Godfather
Casa talking to Sissy's "Ally"
Last night on the boat.... wahhhh

What a fun vacation! Can't wait to do it again!!


No comments: