Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sissy Bella is on her way to Kindergarten

Ahhh, just to think that both of our children are now school- aged kids makes me want to grab a tissue. How did this happen so fast? :(  My days of babies n toddlers are long gone. I still have lots to look forward too but it is definitely bittersweet. I can't imagine my life with out my children in it. It wouldn't be as fun or meaningful. Nothing compares to a child flying into your arms and telling you that they love you. There are so many great moments that they bring to our lives and watching Jadyn graduate preschool was on top of the list. She was proud of herself, and you could see the happiness all over her little face.  Jadyn and I have a thing where we say...BFF's and Girls forever, always in our hearts. Its really sweet. It melts me every.single.time.
She is every thing I ever hoped for in a little girl and more. She makes everyone laugh, shes a free spirited soul. If you are not feeling good, shes the first one to kiss and rub your booboo! Her favorite color is green, and she loves to play puppies ( I mean, really loves to play puppies)! If you give her a cupcake, her face will light up! She might even say you are her new favorite person. If you get on to her she will cry, and say her heart is broke. She's good. Reeeal good. She knows how to play things to her advantage. My little drama queen who loves to be in the spotlight, but also has such a tender spirit is the star of our lives. She did so well in preschool. I know she will be a great student in kindergarten making her fellow students and teachers laugh. Where there is Joy, Jadyn is near!

She is showing us her shoes that she had to wear to her big show:)
Sissy loves her Oma and Opa


Reading her card
The Cothern Family <3
Austin giving Sissy a swirl
With their Dalton
Simply amazed with their love for our children. Thank you for being apart of their every day lives
The best Nanny ever!!! They love her sooooo much!
With Aunt T
With Uncle Ronnie
She thoroughly enjoyed this "muffin"....After her graduation and taking pics..she said "MUFFIN TIME" (what she calls cupcakes) She knew it was in the car waiting for her. I told everybody, I give her 10-15 min after the show is done till she says something about that cupcake. She didn't prove me wrong!
                                                                           Happiness
Sweet Kisses
2010 Terrific Turtles

2 comments:

Erica said...

LOVE her side pony tail! Such a big girl!

Anonymous said...

She was so much fun too watch she is a big girl both her and Jayce are the love of my life.