Jayce's first "REAL" experience of school is over. I will now use my Mommy bragging rights card, and tell you.... he absolutely slammed it! He has learned so much, and created so many memories for us to look back on. His teacher thought he was one of a kind. She even asked me how did I get so lucky to get such a special kid. I don't know. I do know that I am one lucky mommy! I'm sure all moms out there feel the same way :)
I was privileged enough to do reading group with his class once a week, on Tuesdays. I loved every minute of it. It's amazing to see how your child interacts with his work, teachers, and classmates. One day he was sitting at his desk, and I was across the room with another group of students, I glanced over at him to find that he was blowing me a kiss. Yes, I melted. Plus, I really enjoyed getting to know all the other kids. There were some that I wanted to pinch and squeezed because they were so cute. It was also cool to see how 18 kids color, write, draw, and spell so differently. Jayce's first award given to him was the Good Character award. I think that pretty much sums him up. Brian and I are extremely proud of him. We really try to teach morals, integrity and character to both, Jayce and Jadyn. And for him to get that award put a big smile on our hearts. Jayce is a student that is on task and kind to others. He has grown so much in the last year that its unbelievable. I feel like he's a big kid now. He's lost his baby face and has this handsome boy look going on. He will always be my lil sunshine though! The first person who I absolutely fell in love with (effortlessly). The first person who showed me what a real heart beat was. The first person who called me mama. So, you see Jayce you may be this big kid now, but to me you will always be my lil baby boy who opened my world to everything that really matters! Here are a few pictures of his Kindergarten Production.
Jayce and Dawson. Best Friends. Dawson is an unbelievable artist!

Jayce saying his lines.
Nanny, Oma and Sis came to support Jayce. Daddy n O were working :(
Jayce and Bella.
Jayce with Mrs. Kell
She is amazing!
Mrs. Kell and the assistant teacher Mrs. Mariano sent their kindergarten kids home on the last day with books, worksheets, letters to them, a bunch of little things and a DVD set to music with all the pictures they took throughout the year. Who does that?! Thankful for this school and their teachers :))










1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by today. It is so nice to meet you.
What a sweet post! There is something magical about Kindergarten! Cute pictures of your handsome guy!
Post a Comment