Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blogland here I come...

Sooo... I have started this post several times to only hit the backspace button! I guess I don't know how to start a blog...you know, I'll first start by saying I envy people who captivate you with their writing, you see I type the way I talk which leads to crazy off punctuation and run on sentences and God knows what else! Which I'm taking a crazy guess here;0) but I dont think its very good for the reader! I apologize in advance and promise to try and work on it! I started this blog because I am constantly stalking other blogs. I love to see how people live and watch how their creativity flows from cooking and crafts to design! It fascinates me!

Anyhoo, I hope everyone has a wonderful 2009!

If you are interested, come by every so often and see what new things I have going on from crafts,design,sewing, to crazy hubby and kids stories! My Everyday Moments!

Now, off I go to try and figure all this blogging stuff out! Happy New Year!

Toot-a-loo,

Shay

No comments: