



One of my dear friends (Jodi) is getting married soon! Her and her man ; ) just bought a new house! Curt-her soon to be hubby- wants the house completely done before she moves in! She is waiting until after the wedding! They have done so much already and it looks fabulous!!! She wanted me to help her with the Master Bedroom and Master Bath and this is what we have done so far in the bathroom. We just need to finish the window treatments! She wanted something different and not traditional! So, we hung the fabric a different way and had fun with the towels! We also used a wall sconce to put washcloths in! What do you guys think so far?!
Shay!
4 comments:
Great job I can tell you been helping Right now I am trying to think of some thing you can not do,So far that came up blank
Another wow! I love the sconce idea with the towels. And, I love the way you hung the towels...with the (wheat?) in it. That is a cool idea. Where do you live again? :)
I love how the fabric looks! So Beautiful! :)
i love the boxes so far all that you have done is just great
Post a Comment