Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Wedding

The Bride
Hubby singing to the Bride and Groom

Beautiful


We put these around the food



Spring wedding, lovely!




The Cake





Candles in the pool



the guestbook tree. wish I would have fixed the ribbon for the pic,lol!



I would say all the hard work paid off! It was a lovely Spring Wedding!





7 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

FINNNNAALLLLYYYY! I have been waiting for these pics. Okay, Okay, let me start.

The bride is beautiful. She looks very happy. Good start. Good start. :)

Your husband is scrumptious. Yum Yum Nothing sexier than a hot man that can sing. Oh, oops. Sorry. Focus. Focus.

I love the ribbon around the tables. I might have to do that to my small round kitchen table. I like it a lot. Then, the centerpiences! Ahhhh, the infamous centerpieces. They looked fantastic with the candles and pepples? So romantic...

Did I mention how yummy your husband is that he can sing? Oh, yeah.I.did.

The pool scene is so beautiful. I love water and lights...

Now, the flowers around the food: Is there little diamonds in the middle of them? I love them. If there isn't diamonds, and I am seeing things--then--well, next wedding.

The cake is simple elegant. I love the ribbons. I love the fabric around the cake--brings out the aqua of the pool...(These were MY wedding colors, btw: 15 years ago this May.)

Love the candles in the pool. I love that look. Always wanted to do this at a party. Never had a pool. Well, never had a party..

I see you added my advice to your tree all hanging there alone...Just Kidding! It looks great. I didn't notice the ribbon. I just noticed fabulous!

Good job! I bet you collapsed when it was done. I am sure she appreciated all your help.

Ashley @ Domestic Fashionista said...

Looks gorgeous! What a special day! :)

Sweet Caroline said...

Oh my gosh, I completely understand why you would want to get rid of your blog. It is like throwing a party, setting up the details, including a great conversation--and waiting for guests to show. It is a lot of work...

If you decide to quit, please still email me at Carolynpacker@yahoo.com. Or, just start a new blog and title it, "Carolyn's Updates..." Ha! Ha!

I had a lot of fun telling you how great the wedding, was. And! meant everywhere word!

Jennifer Rizzo said...

It looks beautiful! Jen

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Wow...that wedding was beautiful. I really do love those centerpieces. The bride looks so happy too! By the way I am not sure if I missed your email with your mailing address to ship the easter tags? If you can just shoot me another email at Ashleycornewell@yahoo.com. I may have accidently deleted it with some junk mail.

jodi said...

I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful everything thing was & well put in it's place. Shana you are sooooooooooo amazing & I am honored & blessed to have you in my life.Your talent speaks for itself which is truly a natural.I would not have wanted anyone else but you to make my special day all to beautiful.You take my personality & make it shine with all the decorations & I think sometimes weddings forget to show the bride & groom's personality but not my Shana.

Ok I read the first comment & yes the HUBBY is way to sexy & sings like no other. He is truley amazing & he writes music as well so not only can he sing but he writes songs that take you to another place when you hear the words flow from his mouth.I must say they are bestest of friends & support each other like any best friend does.How blessed to have a marriage like theirs. Love ya.

Jodi

Sarah J. said...

WOW everything looks amazing! I love those flower accents around the food! And of course the cake and the center pieces...it looks like a PERFECT day!