Happy Birthday Babe! I hope you have a wonderful year! I hope all your dreams come true because I don't know anyone who deserves to see their wishes come forth more than you! You inspire me to be a better person! Thank you for giving our family the best you! You don't settle for us so, this year you don't need to settle for yourself! Dream and Dream big! You're never too old to start seeing things come to reality! Plus, you are only 34 years young! Ya Got a lotta life in ya still! and you also have a pretty hot young wife,lol to give ya a kick in the butt every now and then.. to keep ya young! Love you too much!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Babe! I hope you have a wonderful year! I hope all your dreams come true because I don't know anyone who deserves to see their wishes come forth more than you! You inspire me to be a better person! Thank you for giving our family the best you! You don't settle for us so, this year you don't need to settle for yourself! Dream and Dream big! You're never too old to start seeing things come to reality! Plus, you are only 34 years young! Ya Got a lotta life in ya still! and you also have a pretty hot young wife,lol to give ya a kick in the butt every now and then.. to keep ya young! Love you too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
IT IS OUR HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY? :)
Go shorty! It's yo birthday! We gonna partay like its yo birthday!
(That is the only singing I do...)
Shay--Wow, what a beautiful Southern Belle dress you wore. Beautiful!
So, babe, 34..huh? I remember the good ol days of being 34. (About almost 4 years ago...) And, I used to come up with these little sayings. So, here is yours:
34 and Shay's no whore! oopsie. That wasn't good.
Try again:
34 and aint no bore! Nah!
34 and wanting more! Maybe...
34 and hard to the core... (could be X rated)
Let's try again:
34 and its gonna be war! ...(scratch that!)
Oh, I got it:
34 AND READY TO ROAR! GRRRRRR!! Kick some A!
Yeah!
Happy Birthday...I hope you have the best year ever!
Thanks babe, as always you outdid yourself for my birthday.... love you love you love you!!!! And when you turn 34, you can trade me in for a young stud to make you feel young too.... well if i'm dead you can but we'll see !! and wifey # 2 thank you so much first for the kickin song. 2nd for the multipul sayings i can quote now when i am feeling old which i'm sure will be often now!!!! AAAAAAA and i will be working on that best year ever starting right now!!!!!
YAY!!!
Ya'll are too freakin funny!
Awe, happy birthday to your hubby!
Shay--
Put something about you and our husband on my blog. Ooops, your pic is there, too.
Shay--email me: Carolynpacker@yahoo.com...
I need your email again.
Happy B Day hubby! BTW am I crazy and you have sent me your mailing address and I just am retarded!?! I need your address to mail out your Easter Tags you won! I am not going to delete anything until I get it! If I keep deleting it I am so sorry...my email is Ashleycornewell@yahoo.com!
That's just so sweet...
Post a Comment