Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Introducing....

My wonderful, talented hubby! Here he is singing at the Pirate Bon Voyage Party in Tampa, last Saturday! The pirates invaded the Tampa area 2 weeks ago and Saturday they had to give the key back to the city! It was a lot of fun! and I have to boast on hubby for a second...:) This little video actually does him no justice! He can SANG ya'll! lol! I'm his biggest fan!
Brian singing Joe(one of Brian's best buddies) and Jared, Joe's nephew!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any one that knows Brian,knows how good he can sing we love him

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Wow, he is really talented. He sounds great!

Sweet Caroline said...

Wow...I have been too busy to even get on my computer, but what a wonderful good morning treat!

Where do I begin?

Um...Hellooooooo, Brian! What a babe you are. Oh, yeah, the singing too. Hot. Very Hot. Love the back-up dancer, too. She was creating a lot of energy on that stage!

Shay: You are quite the little diva, too. I love your dark hair. What a sexy couple!

Brian: You can sing for me anytime!!

Shay: You got what every woman wants: a man who sings. Lucky. Lucky. Lucky.

Erica said...

How fun!!!

from Shay's place said...

Sweet Caroline- HAHA Brian is gonna love you for that comment!! The way your personality comes off when you comment makes me feel like I know you! You made me laugh this morning reading this!!

Erica- it was fun!!

Ashley- thanks girl!

Erin said...

How fun to have such a talented hubby.

Jennifer Rizzo said...

That's pretty cool! Jen

Sweet Caroline said...

Shay:

I posted about taking a leave of absence on my blog...but, you are one of three I will still follow and make memorable comments to!

XO,

Carolyn