Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My blog has to feel neglected!!

My poor blog! Ohh, how I have neglected you! It's not like I haven't been taking care of two kids, or cleaning my house, or cooking dinner for the family, or getting Jayce registered for kindergarten or running errands like a mad woman! I mean seriously, what have I been doing if I haven't even had the time to post one thing since March 29th!!!;)

I'm sorry for my lack of blogginess!!( i don't think that is even a real word) I really have been busy and organizing our lives a little better! I will try my darnest to make some time for you, Everyday moments with Shay!! haha!!

On the flip side of being busy, I did take some time out to relax and hit the beach last wkend with some of my favorite people! I love going to the beach! It totally relaxes me and puts me in the present! I don't think about anything but how the waves crash into the shore, and how the water looks like it will never end, the sand between my toes! Ohh, something about the beach!!! It also reminds me of why there is one good reason why I still live in Florida!!!

3 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

Your Florida beaches are like my California beaches... The beaches here in Washington are...odd...they have rocks. Like, c'mon! How do you lay out on rocks? Oh wait a minute!!! It doesn't get hot enough to lay out. What?? Yeah...weird...

On a happy note: That pic of you and our hubby is hot. What a yummy looking couple you both are.

Glad you are back...I gave up completely...

But, never fear: I will always be here... :)

from Shay's place said...

ohh how you make me laugh!! and thanks for hte yummy comment!!haha I understand abt giving up! When I looked at my blog and seen thatI had 1 comment, I knew it was going to be you! What would I do without you!! the pressure you must feel to leave this poor girl a comment!!haha

Ann said...

Beach is always a good place to relax and spend quality bonding moments with our loved ones...and don't feel guilty about neglecting your blog, sometimes we need to take a break from something just to re-charge and be back better than ever.