Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Memorial Day

Memorial Day weekend we went with my bestie to stay in Englewood at her parents house. Her stepdad and mom (my second parents) were away at their cabin in Georgia. It was a lot of fun! The kids kept themselves busy swimming, playing, and fishing. We also rode bikes around the neighborhood. I wish I had a picture of this because we couldn't find mom and dads wagon for the smaller children, Jadyn and Junior. So, we literally rigged this thing together for them to ride on while Mindy, Brian and I took turns lugging it around the streets. A couple of the neighbors even chuckled at us. Thank you Mom Carol and Dad Bill for sharing your home with us. We took care of it, and didn't throw any parties, like we would have before we became responsible, loving mommas!! Hahaha! Love you Both!


Brian's best buddy came in from Vegas to see his family. He called us to see if we could come by and see him while he was down. He said he was gonna be in Englewood! He was literally 5 minutes away from where were staying. It worked out perfect that we were vacationing in the same place. What are the chances of that. Anyway, so he came by for a bit to catch up, and peek at the kids while they were sleeping.
This is mom and dad's cabin in Georgia. I was looking at her adorable scrapbook she made of the cabin, and I started day dreaming about sitting on that porch, or one of the three porches, lol, and enjoying the weather!

2 comments:

Christina E. Pope said...

WOW that cabin is something else! Looks like you guys had some nice family time. I bet that's awesome vacationing together with your bestie;s family. Jenn and I are going to be crusing together in a couple months. It will be our first family vacation together. I can't wait!

Shay said...

I know, isn't it. The pictures in her scrapbook made me want to hop in a car and drive there. You guys are gonna have a blast on the cruise. I cant wait to see the pics!