Jayce and Jadyn's cousin, Mary Cate was down in Florida visiting all the princesses and Disney characters that we all love at Disney World! We went to see her while she was at Oma and Opa's house. They were so sweet together. We went to the NFP aka... the No Fun Pool first to swim for a bit! The kids were having a lot of fun, and by the way, being sooooo verrrry gooood. They were not screaming, jumping, running or disturbing the "old" people. However, the pool police again with the aka.... a very grumpy old man who obviously has nothing better to do then to talked down at my awesome grandmother, and get onto a sweet a little girl for wearing a tube around her waist. Seriously, they made us leave because MC was wearing a SWIMMING TUBE. OMG, how freaking unacceptable is that, wearing a swimming tube in the pool.....Agh. We were ready for lunch anyway, Mr Grumpy Pool Police Man. LOL! We went to a little place on the water to enjoy lunch. It was yummy and the weather was nice. Afterwards, I decided to get the kids ice cream.... However, I did not know that it was gonna be the biggest ice cream cones ever. The girls were absolutely in ice cream heaven. We had to keep wiping their faces. It was so funny. They even used a straw to suck up all the goodness!! While Jayce puts his in a cup, and is using a spoon to carefully not get any on him. It was cute seeing them all together. Here is a few pics of the day....
Mary Cate sharing her new toys. Some thing caught their attention on the television.
Strawberries. Yummy!
On our way to the NFP
MC and Jayce looking out at the ocean.
Sissy
Mary Cate with her Nanny. She loves her big!
Jayce and Omi
The mess begins
Love this.
getting wiped for the 500th time
He didn't like that it was dripping all over him, so he got a spoon.
See the concentration.
YES! Chocolate!
The girls practically finished the ungodly huge ice cream cone!!














3 comments:
Geez where was this pool? I've never heard of such a thing. At least you guys had some fun anyway and those cones look delicious. I so want some ice cream now, LOL.
We used my grandmothers clubhouse pool. she lives in a +55 community. Way to uptight!lol
I guess MC just isn't meant for that pool. She couldn't swim last time because she was in a swim diaper and couldn't swim this time b/c she was in a tiny ring. I wish I could have been there! Great pictures! Sissy is beautiful!
Post a Comment