I was a little nervous anticipating if I would ball like a baby seeing that I had to drop off both of my babies at school this year. Luckily to my surprise- Brian was able to go with me, and that helped out a lot. Every time my eyes would filled up, he would say something to make me laugh. We are so lucky to have him! I know they are both excited for school, and that makes it a whole lot easier to see them off. SO, I thought I successfully made it without falling into pieces, but right as we pulled into the drive way my hands covered my face, and I balled... like.a.baby. It's just the reality of all these years as a stay at home mom are overrrr... Every thing we sacrificed so that I can stay home with our little loves lead up to this point. I looked over at Brian and said, "I hope I did a good enough job" while crying my eyes out. You know you go through this routine everyday not necessarily thinking about how little of this time you really have together. It just came so fast. I think that's why I was so emotional. It didn't help that mother nature was on her way to see me. TMI- I know :) Here's to a fabulous year I know that they are going to have!!
Sissy whispered to her brother, "Have a great day, Jayce" and gave him a big squeeze
Big Boy
Jayce showing his teacher his Summer reading challenge work
Sis by her locker
So happy
She named him Purple-y
We peeked in on Jayce again on the way out. Already at work.











1 comment:
Ok you made me cry!
Post a Comment