Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jadyn's Birthday

Just waking up
She got new pajamas, skittles and breakfast on the special day plate
Her O and Nanny called bright and early
Ready to go
looking so cute in class sitting like "leo the lion"
Jadyn on the birthday banner

I brought her "Chicken McDonalds" for lunch
In her bday pajamas.

The difference between my children crack me up sometimes. Apparently all the kids go to the principals office on their birthday during morning announcements, and is allowed to get on the microphone to tell the whole school their name, how old they are, and Mrs. Barr (the principal) gives them a little something. Jadyn came home and told me ALLLL about it. This is funny because Jayce is always so casual, Mr. Cool...he's never mentioned this to me before. I asked him if he did it last year, and he gave that yeah like-why-don't-know-this-look and said, "of course, everyone gets to do it..."  

On the flip side, Jayce kept every note I wrote him in his lunch box last year, and so far every one this year. I will open Jadyn's lunch box, and it will be completely empty. Not a crumb in sight nor the cute lil note I left her. Haha! I guess she looks at it and throws it out with the rest of the trash. Too funny.

1 comment:

Christina E. Pope said...

That is so sweet. I can't believe he kept them all. Jordan is a "treasure keeper" too, but she throws away her napkin notes and hasn't acted interested in them at all. Kids are so funny.