I have been juicing for a little while now. I don't like a lot of different kind of vegetables. I love salads with all the toppings like cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers- things like that. However, I wouldn't really sit down and eat kale,squash or beets. I just don't like them cooked, but I don't mind drinking them! So, I'm doing it for better nutrition, and also for energy. I'm low on Vitamin D, iron, and I'm also anemic which combined is really an energy zapper, and it also causes me to have brain fog. I don't like it. I'm trying to be more mindful of what I'm putting into my body. The other plus is Jadyn loves drinking them with me. It makes me feel good knowing that she is getting all her servings of vegetables and fruits in one drink. Jayce on the other hand can't stand the taste or the look of it! He loves to eat fruit, but not vegetables. The rule is for dinner you have to take a bite of whatever vegetable is in front of you, and I'm hoping eventually he will acquire a taste for it. He can't stand certain textures. Even though as a baby he loved vegetables. Here's a few pictures of Jadyn juicing and then enjoying her "green juice"!



cheers
my step MIL gave me the idea about using wine glasses. Jadyn loves drinking from them. It makes her feel fancy!
seconds later.....
all done
1 comment:
That's a great idea. I think I will try it for myself. I will let you know if the kids go for it, but I'm not getting my hopes up, lol.
Post a Comment