Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Walk to School Day!

We had a lot of fun walking to school the other day! The weather was perfect, not too cold-not too hot! Jayce and Jadyn were walking so fast they almost passed the little patrol boy. He turned to Sissy and said, "slow down, you can't pass me!" He was laughing at how fast she was going. She wanted to run really. I told them one of my favorite pictures is of them holding hands from last years Walk to School Day. They both said that they are not holding hands this year. I guess they thought they are too big for that! Well, lo and behold we went to cross the street, and I seen sweet brother and sweet sister reach for each others hands. Ahh, makes my heart melt. I grabbed my camera trying to capture the moment, and the stinkin' thing wouldn't take the picture. It finally went off as they looked backed at me. They knew I caught the sweetness in action. We all started laughing, as they nonchalantly let go of the other ones hand.

I love how they are so close

Sissy stays so close to Jayce. Luckily, big brother doesn't seem to mind!





Caught ya!!

No comments: