Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

How to......

Remember those how to papers that were in my bag and my girlfriend Jodi-that's get married?! Well, we are having her a Oscar themed bridal shower at the end of the month! I wanted to give her a unique gift and I thought.... the Stars from the Oscars always go home with awesome goodies so, I decided to play up on that! When I found this Idea from Joann's How-to papers, I knew this was it!


Sooooo, I bought these........



and some cute scrapbook paper, spray paint and a glue stick, and with that I made these!!

How Cute, huh?! I am goin' to add a smaller box on top! I also might add some stuff on the outside and a lil' cute something on top of the smaller box, once I get it that one done! I just wanted to show you what I have, so far! I can't wait to see her face! She is like me, everything is in the details! I know she will appreciate it! I have some pretty funky ideas that I am going to fill these things with!


It's gonna be a fun night! I can't wait to see who everyone dresses up as.....The Bride-to-be is coming as Marilyn Monroe! I'm going to watch the Oscars tomorrow night and then decide with your help (if ya don't mind) who I will be! I will post some of the stars and see what star you guys think I could pull off the easiest!

4 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

Yeah...that is pretty darn cute. I like how it reminds me of a wedding cake, too. I actually have boxes like that I hold lingerie in. (Not that I wear any!) Ha Ha...That came out even worse than I wanted it too.

Okay...maybe I have french maid apron and a feather duster...but that is it! Wait...I started thinking about bridal parties and now we are talking about my life...Ooops.

Okay...back to you: Yes, she is going to love it. Very creative. Very girly. Very Oscar.

I know FOR SURE who you should go as: It is so obvious!!!!

Angelina Jolie...

Duh!

from Shay's place said...

HAHA! You do strike me as a feisty one! You are so charming! How are you not on the top 100 most influential blogs or something?!!

You could def land the top 10 of best commenters.....hmmm...is that a word?! Or is it with a O, I dont know! MOVING RIGHT ALONG!......

Funny you said her, I was thinkin about her(bc of the big lips,dark hair and all) but someone already snatched her...not fair!
Plus she is really tall and thin, me not so much!!ha! but I do appreciate the fact thay you were so matter-of-fact abt your choice!

Sweet Caroline said...

You are so sweet. So sweet in fact, that I think you should be my buddy Jessica Alba for your party...I could ask to borrow her clothes for you.

But, remember: she is grumpy.

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Cute cute cute. I have a blog award waiting for you on my post today! Stop by and pick it up when you get a chance!