Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Letters...I DO

We decided to put I DO letters on Jodi's cake table! I just finished making them and wanted to share them with you! She hasn't seen these yet.... I am bringin' them with me to her shower! Her wedding color is coral, do you think she will like them......



I might raise the key up a lil' more.....hmm....we'll see! I also blinged out her gift boxes some more too
Now..I just have to fill them with goodies and wrap them up with these cute somethings~



Jodi promised me that she wouldn't stop by the blog till after her shower!

5 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

Okay. I can't be funny today. But, I can be crrrrude!!! I don't know where to begin: Let's see: The I DO letters are so fabulous, so unbelievably stunning, so yummy and (insert cuss word here) coveted!!! The key? Are you kidding me? The key to the heart? Key to opening the door to love? The key to happiness? All??

Yeah, we so would chill. How far away are you, again? :)

And, the bling-bling you put on the boxes? You are actually very talented--very artistic--very cool. Those dang things can be sold.

Okay, enough blah blah Thanks for sharing--I love seeing such GREAT ideas!!!

from Shay's place said...

Well, SC Im glad you got the whole key to the heart thing!! ha! Thanks for the compliments! ya made me feel like a million bucks!

Anonymous said...

She will love them another great job you have done

jodi said...

I so LOVE them every single detail.How amazing you are it is not just pretty & oh how sweet It is OH My LORD how BEAUTIFUL & I LOVE IT.Of course everyone else wanted to take them home.
It had want every women loves a lil bling, love represented by the key to the heart, all different styles of dresses for fun which what woman wouldn't want any of these? lol I must say I am so blessed to have an amazing & loving friend.

Oh yeah & I do believe you could make more boxes & sell them. Just a thought!!!!

Love ya

Martha said...

Hi Shay!

You did a great job with these projects! I LOVE the "blinged" out boxes! So cute!

Martha