Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

T.I.R.E.D


My house is Quiet! It's 8pm and the kiddos are asleep and the hubby is at a recording studio laying down a song he wrote! So, what does that mean for me? I tell ya... I should be studying for my exam on Tuesday and/or doing some laundry but... I think I am gonna lurk around on the blogs for a minute, then curl up on the couch and watch the shows I recorded this week (preferably Days of our lives)...YES, I watch that nonsense. Since I was 15 yrs old, its a hard habit to break!! and then after that, I may just go to bed!!!! I know. It's not really interesting! But this girl is tired! Plus, there is always tomorrow!!
BTW,
I have been working on some crafts and sewing some more dresses!! So, hopefully soon, I will have them up!

5 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

Your kids are so cute! And, so is your house. I am digging the paint color...and your cool windows. Have you posted pics on here?

from Shay's place said...

Thanks! ME and You could so hang out if we were closer!!!! No I havent posted pics yet, I will though! :)

DomesticDivasFancy said...

My husband keeps busy in his recording studio too, he writes, plays guitar, and sings! What kind of music does your hubby write?

from Shay's place said...

DDF, how cool is that!! My hubby is kind of a mix breed!LOL he writes songs to R&B, country and worship...he loves all kinds of music!

Midnight Dreamer said...

I understand your tiredness! Here's to us for finding time to blog amidst the hectic schedules.... I love that you can sew, I have always wanted to learn. I wish we were closer so I could come by for some lesson (in the spare time I don't have - HA!).