
I am ready for Spring! I'm so ready to get my Spring Cleaning on!! Not only in my house but in my life. I believe that we go through seasons in our personal life too... We experience different things through different seasons. There is something about Spring though. The flowers start to bloom, the weather is nice, doors and windows start to get opened... Spring is known as a time of rebirth and renewal. I just feel ready to dust some things off of me and re-evaluate some things. Organize my thoughts, open the window to my heart again to the things that I have become hardened to. Ahhh, I love Spring and all it represents!
I think I need to buy some fresh flowers this weekend!
My daughter would love to get her hands on this cute lil' thing!Btw, as I type this I hear laughter and playful voices from both of my kids! Sissy is feeling better! It has been a quiet week, a little too quiet for this household! Thanks for thinkin' about her and the well wishes!
2 comments:
I feel refreshed just looking at those pictures...although we are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow tonight! BLAH I absolutley despise the snow.
I'm so glad everyone is well!
Post a Comment