Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Jadyn's Safari

In between moving, getting the kids ready for school, and Brian switching jobs I barely had time to notice that her birthday was coming up. A few months ago, when Jadyn mentioned she wanted a jungle party I went online to get some ideas but that was about it. I planned it two weeks before, and I definitely did it with a very tight budget. I had so many more ideas and fun things I wanted to do for her. However, it still turned out cute and most importantly, Jadyn had a blast! 
                                               
This is "customs" I originally wanted to make everyone passports but ran out of time. Jayce checked everyone in, gave them their safari gear and a "malaria" pill.
These are Strawberry and Cream cheese Giraffe sandwiches.
Sweets!
Jadyn loved the monkey pops
I tried my hand in the coveted cake pops. Mine are nothing compared to the original cake pop lady. I have no idea how she makes them so perfect. Mine were messy but still YUMMY!
A plate I made for Jadyn out of scrapbook paper and glitter
The gift table
Feed me monkey game. The kids had to throw "bananas" in the monkey's mouth
Jadyn's Party sign in the front yard
my delicious babies :)
I found the lanterns 2 for a 1.00 at the Dollar store. They were plain white so I sprayed the black stripes on to fit in with the party better. The monkey also came from the Dollar store.
We put vines up outside and through the house.
My neice Addy wrangled the alligator
Amazon Archery. They had to try and shoot the arrow through the hoola hoop
Addy testing her monkey skills.

Happy about her spongebob game
Jayce bought sissy her first lunchbox for school. Puppies of course!
Ready for that cupcake!
loves it!
Playing the giraffe game that didnt go as planned. :) It was super funny to watch. They were not suppose to use their hands and whoever ate the doughnut first won. Jayce was the only person that didnt cheat. Look at Haydon, Sissy and Addy cheating away!! haahaha
Chocolate face
The kids had to find all the animals throughout the house and yard and bring them back to the cage. AKA clean up the house!
taking a moment w/Uncle J and Addy
We love everyone of these kids. All so special to us!
Jadyn testing her green speed demon bike out. Hilarious
love her lil tail
After everyone left the party, daddy took us on our little safari adventure! Down the street from us he found a place that has all kind of animals. As soon as the zebras seen us at the fence they came right over to wish sissy a Happy Birthday and eats some grass ;)
This was a perfect way to end her party. She has the best daddy ever!
Happy 5th Safari party to our lil Tiger!

1 comment:

Tenny said...

You are so creative & crafty! You ROCK!!! Next time we come to Florida I would LOVE to see you again & meet your beautiful family :-)

Haev a wonderful day!

*Chrystal*
http://tennysonfamily.blogspot.com/