December 1st is a day that we look forward to! It's the day we start the count down to Christmas Truck. Every night till Christmas we do something fun. It could be watching a holiday movie together to drawing a picture for a soldier overseas. I will say this year it has been a little bit harder with both kids in school full time. From what I hear their charter school has a lot more homework than public schools. So, its a job trying to fit every thing in before bed. I figured I better get a handle on it this year because with every higher grade they go into, means more homework. And like this week I subbed all week for 2nd grade so I had to do little things with them, but honestly they have fun with what ever it is. Here's from the first couple of days. I love traditions, and this is definitely one we all love. SO, its here to stay 'till they're over it!
Popcorn and Rudolph!
YEAH!!
love that sincere smile
my lovies
Jayce's turn...
craft time baby with some yummy hot cocoa
Cheers
making ornaments for their tree
Of course there is always time for Holiday baking
My little baker baker cookie makers
Lots of Christmas posts to come!! Tis the season














1 comment:
I love it! We usually do a nightly countdown too, but it just didn't happen this year. We have still tried to do something christmas-y a few nights a week. It does make the holiday so much more special. Your kids are gonna have so many wonderful memories, which is what it's all about.
Post a Comment