So, we all went and picked out our little tree. Grammie came a long too. Our little tree ended up not being so little. I was picturing a 3 ft tree. Well, this tree farm had 7 ft Christmas Trees for $20.00! Crazy huh?! We also learned that Christmas trees grow about a foot a year. Jayce is turning 7 in a few days so we ended up buying a tree his age! They have a little petting zoo, cocoa stand, and holiday music playing while you look for your perfect Christmas Tree. Unfortunately because it was their first day for the season the animals weren't there yet.
Lots of trees to pick from!
Jadyn loved running between the trees. Until a sandspur got in her foot, and she completely freaked out!
Grammie said, 'only in Florida can you go cut down a Christmas tree and catch a sandspur'
This was a maybe tree.
Found it. Jayce loved this one!
Packing it up
Drilling the bottom for a tree stand
Daddy and his elves bringing the tree in
The trees home is in their playroom. They had so much fun picking out their tree and decorating it. We ended the night with Peppermint Hot Cocoa with a candy stick inside the cup! Perfect Holiday Cheer!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!













3 comments:
Jayce did a great job picking out the tree! What kind is it? It is really pretty!
Thanks! I thought he did too. I can't remember what kind of tree it is. I will have to ask Brian if he remembers. I'm sorry :(
Beautiful tree. I can't believe you found them that early. I love the mell of a real tree, but we have used fake the last few years. I get so tired of the mess and having to keep it watered...I'm just lazy, lol.
Post a Comment