Every time Jayce would sit down, this dog would go sit on him!
Walker and Adam. Isn't he precious?!
Walker wanted to play, too!
Jayce taking pics of my cousin Erica and her fam!
love MC's lil' mouth. They are standing in front of Uncle Roger's tree. It's the 3rd largest registered Oak in the state of Florida.
havin' fun
Jayce snapping pictures again!
Dad playing with the girls- giving "horse-y rides"
Sooo cute!!
One thing is for sure. My dad will make up a game with anything! That's why the kids love playing at their house. He said earlier in the day if this was my house I would give the kids a ride on the wagon. Sure enough a little later on Uncle Roger did just that! I didn't get any pictures but that kind of stuff happens every weekend at O's house!
MC holding onto her brother
Uncle Roger's view
O and MC and Walker's Nanny (my Aunt Nancy) playing with the kiddos! With a full belly I might add! Grandparents make the world go 'round
Duck, duck goose
too cute
Red light green light
Walker discovering Florida dirt
Ha! Love it!
Still playing!
"I'll be the bird and eat you"
I remembered to do part 2 of our Thanksgiving post yesterday, because after school Jadyn got in the car and said, "I want to stay the night with Nanny and Mary Cate again!" The girls had their first sleepover Thanksgiving night with each other. Jadyn didn't want to leave them. She had so much fun! They are all so cute and sweet. We are blessed with happy, healthy, sweet children. Happy hearts for sure!!!!






















2 comments:
I LOVE your pictures!!! The ones with your dad playing with them are so cute! Such a fun day!
Your dad sounds like mine, always finding a way to entertain the little ones. Your pictures are awesome! I love to see families getting together and making memories. You can see how much everyone loves each other.
Post a Comment