I took the kids to Santa Fest in Downtown Tampa a couple weeks ago. We had a lot of fun. Brian couldn't make it because he was working, so it was just the three of us. It was freezing in the morning, but by the afternoon it warmed up. Jayce had a lot of fun catching the beads, and Sissy's face just lit up when she saw Santa. It's so funny how Jayce thinks Santa's cool and all, but you will never see him sitting on his lap. Never has, never will! Then you have Jadyn that love loves Santa, she wants to sit on his lap, and hug all over him!
They just opened the count down drawer, and found out where we were going!!
Jadyn loved the Ginger Bread Man that Grammie gave her
My little hearts!
So happy for the parade
Ahhh, to be a kid again
I noticed that some times he has brown in the middle of his blue-green eyes!
Big big big cotton candy
Bead Time
Ya know Sis loved the doggie parade!
my handsome boy
workin' for the beads
This is the face that just seen that SANTA is comin'
Sooo excited
Jadyn said, "I think he's the real one. He doesn't look like the fake one!"
To which I replied- Yes, I bet he doesn't smell like beef n cheese!
They laughed. (the Elf)
They had little kids around them that couldn't catch the beads, and they were too small for people to see to give them candy. So, they both shared their beads, and candy with them. They make me proud!
Yipee! I zoomed up on his face, and he is making such a Brian Cothern face! Love it!
Happiness
They had a outside ice skating ring. The kids found this little ice area, and had so much fun sliding down on it with their feet! I couldn't take them ice skating without back up! That would have been a hot mess all 3 of us out there trying to skate!!!
Cuteness in Downtown!
Sissy taking a pic for us!
Now Jayce is taking a pic of us!
I hope everyone is enjoying the season as much as we are! Merry Christmas!





























3 comments:
Beautiful pics Shana!!
You write so beautiful,your kids will be proud to read this later in life.you can bring a person to tears,I wish we had more mothers around like you,your the tops
Thanks Dana! and mom, I think!!! hahaha
Post a Comment